Greenface Labs products are designed with these goals in mind:
- Do things that no one else does
- Modules use minimal rack space
- Make liberal use of LED indicators
- Provide terminal and web interfaces where possible
- Design hardware that can be re-purposed via code
- Make things that are AFAB (as fun as possible)
Greenface Labs products are open-source and available on GitHub. We also offer the products for sale in various stages of completion, from bare boards to completed modules.
Because of their features, Greenface Labs products tend to be favored by developer types. The PBJ is specifically for hardware designers and the other products offer features that are attractive to programmers.
But even if you are neither of these things, our products are guaranteed to be FUN. And, in the end, that’s what it’s all about.