Sounds delicious… and it is! A PBJ is a synthesizer development system that has a Proto Board and Jacks.
All PBJs feature 6 switched 3.5mm jacks. The Tip and Switch signals are routed to a dual row header which is mounted next to the solderless protoboards. Gone are the days of using alligator clips to connect your circuit to your synthesizer!
PBJs make life easier for
- Designers of synthesizer products
- Music Educators
- Independent visionaries exploring the cosmos
PBJs come in three tantalizing varieties
- PBJ-Solo The basic recipe
- PBJ-EU For installation in a Eurorack system
- PBJ-Duino A development system for Arduino-based products