Proto Board with Jacks
With 4 switched jacks and 800 solderless tie points, the PBJ EU is made to be installed in a Eurorack system. It is connected to power via the standard 16 pin ribbon cable that is common to Eurorack systems. The PBJ EU makes a great platform for developing Eurorack synthesizer circuitry. And because it is installed in the rack, it will be much easier to transport for show and tell or performances.
- 800 point solderless proto board
- 4 switched 3.5mm jacks
- Wiring connector interfaces jacks and power to proto board
- LED monitors for each jack. Red indicates positive voltage present. Blue indicates negative.
- Test point per jack gives convenient access for scope/meter probes.
- 2 Large Ground connection points are excellent for attaching alligator clips
- 2 MULT switches connect jack 1 to 2 or jack 3 to 4.
- Tip and Switch signals are routed from the jacks to the wiring connector.
- +/- 12V and +5V power are routed to the wiring connector.
- Power is switched.
- Power indicator shows presence of +5V.
- 10 pin EU power output connector can be used to power off-rack modules.
- 22 HP wide
Buy the Circuit Board (US and CA only)
Get The Design FilesClick Here
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Generic License.