With 4 switched jacks and 800 solderless tie points, the PBJ-EU is made to be installed in a Eurorack system. It is connected to power via the standard 16 pin ribbon cable that is common to Eurorack systems. The PBJ-EU makes a great platform for developing Eurorack synthesizer circuitry. And because it is installed in the rack, it will be much easier to transport for show and tell or performances.
- 4 channel 3.5mm jack access
- LED monitors for each channel. Red indicates positive voltage present. Blue indicates negative.
- Test point per channel gives convenient access for scope/meter probes.
- 2 Large Ground connection points are excellent for attaching alligator leads
- 2 MULT switches connect channel 1 to 2 or channel 3 to 4. Just a little nicety because you can never have too many mults.
- Tip and Switch signals are routed from the jacks to the wiring connector J9.
- +/- 12V and +5V power are also routed to the wiring connector J9.
- Power is switched for convenience.
- Power indicator shows presence of +5V at the wiring connector J9.
- 10 pin EU power output connector is provided for convenience.
- All inputs to the monitor circuitry are protected
- 22 HP wide
You can build one for less than $60
Buy the Circuit Board
Get The Design FilesClick Here
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Generic License.