For designers of Arduino-based synthesizer products, PBJ-Duino is the ultimate convenience. Just plug in your Arduino Uno R3 and you’ve got 1660 solderless tie points and 6 switched jacks to play with. And every PBJ-Duino gives you all the level shifters and DC converters you’ll need to interface the Arduino to the synthesizer world.
You can build one for less than $155 (Arduino Included)
- 2 solderless protoboards
- Total of 1660 tie points
- 6 switched 3.5mm jacks
- 6 input level shifters (+/-5V to 0-5V)
- 6 output level shifters (0-5V to +/-5V)
- 6 PWM to DC converters
- Uses the Arduino Uno R3 or equivalent
- All Arduino analog and digital signals available
- LED indicates when Arduino is powered
- Easily accessible reset button
- Arduino can be powered from on board +12V via jumper
- The PBJ-Duino is powered via a Eurorack-compatible 16 pin connector.
- It requires +/- 12V and +5V
- Current requirements will depend on how the Arduino is powered and any additional circuitry that may be added to the protoboard. But the on-board circuitry only draws a couple of mA.
- 3 GROUND test points are provided at convenient locations.
- The PBJ-Duino rests on 4 heavy-duty rubber feet.
Buy the Circuit Board
Get The Design FilesClick Here
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Generic License.