With 6 jacks, 1660 solderless tie points and several power supply options, the PBJ-Solo makes a great platform for developing synthesizer circuitry.
You can build one for less than $95
Features you can use
- 6 switched 3.5mm jacks
- +/- 9V battery power supply
- On-board 5V regulator
- Eurorack power supply connector
- 5V alternately supplied by Eurorack via jumper
- 3 position power switch. BATT-OFF-Eurorack
- LED power indicator
- 4 Ground Test Points
- 2 Battery Test points can be used to monitor or feed power
- 4 large rubber feet
Buy the Circuit Board
Get The Design FilesClick Here
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 Generic License.